Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sunday, April 12th

I was going to go to my Grandparent's house for Easter to show them what I've been up to but Grandma was sick- so I just went to my parent's house; that works out since I'm more comfortable cooking in their kitchen than my Grandparent's. Here's the line-up:

  • Blini with Black Whitefish Caviar and Confit of Tomato
  • Potato pancakes with caviar and tomato confit
  • Cucumber Soup
  • A cold cucumber and radish soup with black pepper, orange, and cilantro
  • Striped Bass with Sweet Parsnips, Spinach, and Saffron-Vanilla Sauce
  • Pan seared Striped Bass with spinach balls and Sweet Parsnip Puree set on a saffron-vanilla sauce
  • Roasted Rib Steak with Oyster Mushrooms, Pommes Anna, and Bordelaise Sauce
  • Oven Roasted Rib Steak with Yukon potatoes stuffed with prunes and shallots, topped with Bordelaise sauce and sauteed oyster mushrooms
  • Apple Salad with Green Tomato Confiture and Hazelnut Sabayon

No comments:

Post a Comment