Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Dinner - Monday, May 4th - A vote

Option #1 it is. The only question will be the availability of the duck (I know I can buy whole ducks, but that will cost too much).

  • Asparagus Crespelle with Balsamella Sauce
  • A crespelle with chopped asparagus and mascarpone
  • Sauteed Pork Tenderloin with Apple Confiture and Risotto alla Paesana e Dragoncello
  • Ashed Chevre with Slow-Roasted Beets
  • Cream of Blueberry Soup with Vanilla Gelato and Dacquoise

I'll come over at about two o'clock to start prep. We will need to make the Apple Confiture, roast beets, gelato, crepes, and dacquoise - I will make the blueberry soup the night before.

Dinner will start at approximately 7:30.

5 comments:

  1. I'm voting option 2. To be contrary :P

    And because paella sounds amazing right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. #2 because paella!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for option 1 for this week, maybe 2 for next time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I changed my mind.. #1 because gelato!

    ReplyDelete