Sunday, April 19, 2009

Dinner - Wednesday, April 22

Because I am loosing a bunch of people to a Monday I think that I will put dinner off till Wednesday

I will switch to Mondays if they are in fact more convenient later (we can try a little preemptive planning...). As far as this goes I presumably get a better average on a Wednesday, so I'm going to have to go with the more favorable numbers. If everyone could get back to me as to the nature of this change relatively quickly, that would be great.


I'm going to be cooking primarily from the French Laundry - with the exception of the dessert; so dinner will be for $10, but there won't be as many courses as you are used to.

  • Blini with Black Whitefish Caviar and Confit of Tomato
  • Yukon Gold Potato Pancakes with caviar and roasted tomato with thyme
  • Gazpacho Soup
  • Cold Tomato Soup
  • Braised Cutlets of Veal with Yellow Corn Polenta Cakes, Glazed Vegetables, and Sweet Garlic

  • Lemon & Basil Sorbet

Dinner will start at approximately 7:30 - 8:00pm.

3 comments:

  1. Wednesday's good for me. See you then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i made bread! fresh bread is so good. the top crust is a little bit burnt but it's still tasty.

    ReplyDelete