Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tentative Menu for Wednesday, April 8

I need a headcount before I can do anything: contact me.


Menu will be finalized on Monday, when I go shopping


Here's my ideas for course listings for pizzas:

  1. Bagna Caôda:
  2. Hot Garlic and Anchovy dip with fresh vegetables and breadsticks
  3. Cheese and Mushroom:
  4. Fresh Buffalo Mozzarella and Asiago with Portobello mushrooms, basil, and tomato/truffle/olive oil emulsion
  5. Fig Pizza alla salsa di Noci and balsamic reduction:
  6. Figs, Feta cheese, Balsamic vinegar, and walnut sauce
  7. Mixed Fruit with Prosciutto:
  8. Grapefruit, sauteed grapes with garlic, pinenuts, Mango con Prosciutto, topped with mint and parsley
  9. Dessert Calzone:
  10. Date, Sultana, Apple, Macadamia and spiced crust with apple sauce on the side

The price in the future will be relative to what I'm buying and I will generally bring paired wines which can be purchased by the glass; that taken into consideration - I will no longer ask for the money five days in advance - but I will still require a notice of attendance or the previously mentioned markup will still be in effect.

I'll come over at about one o'clock - like last time, so those able or desirous of helping can. Dinner will start at six o'clock.

2 comments:

  1. How long do your crusts take to make? Do you want me to start a few before you get here?

    Additional suggestions and questions:
    -shrimp on the veg/garlic pizza
    -what kind of mushrooms?
    -Dessert calzone? explain yourself, sir.

    ~Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm there! Sounds amazing :)
    I do have to play softball at 4:45 on Wednesday, so I may be late. I will, however, hustle so hopefully I won't be too late...

    ReplyDelete