Saturday, March 14, 2009

Payment Scheme for the Dinner(s)

When the menu's are finalized (On the five days advanced notice) I will come by (to Cydonia at any rate) and pick up the money before I go shopping. Because the menu will be finalized the day of (or before) I pick up the money, and because I will probably go shopping shortly afterwords to give me as much time to prepare in advance as possible - the fee will be non-refundable - so you need to be sure that you can make it at that point. If people want to participate and don't give notice before the five day notice I think that I will enforce a 67% markup on the standard price for the trouble. Remember though, we've got about eight courses listed for $10 or $16.70 if your late - that's still a really good deal; and Chris says that if you don't want to pay that price for it you are tasteless [and vulgar (yes - I will intimidate you into coming)].

If you are out of town [Laura (yes I know who you are), and Chris] or are otherwise unavailable or inconvenient for me to drop by - confer with me via the posts about the dinner in question or my email (greboyer@gmail.com).

4 comments:

  1. Greg that's actually a 67% markup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greg I had this wonderful cheap boxed blush wine yesterday! It was like kool-aid, only completely repulsive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds absolutely awful - I am so glad that I didn't have it.

    ReplyDelete