Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Dinner - Monday, November 2nd

Because of all the work that I put into the last two dinners (which were nothing less than ridiculous, on all counts) I have decided to take it easy for the next dinner. There will be a new system to the dinners, so once monthly will be a formal dinner - since everyone seems to like the idea of dressing their best, and on the off weeks will be simpler fare and attire.

I have to give a special thanks to The Cheese Cellar for their generous donation of sliced truffles for the Salmon course when they found out that place that I was planning to get whole truffles in fact did not have them; that was definitely a high point in the meal for me.

For this meal there is no vote, I have decided to be a little ridiculous and do:

    ($11 per person)
  • Grilled Cheese & Ham on Brioche
  • With fresh butter-fried potato chips
  • Mac & Cheese
  • Made with lobster stock and pieces
    Garnished with chives and lobster roe
  • That's it

6 comments:

  1. RALPHRALPHRALPHRALPHOctober 21, 2009 at 2:17 PM

    VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't get to vote? I wanted the fight to the death vote!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAM! GRILLED CHEESE! SALVATION!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there - I won't make the Nov. 2nd dinner as that is my brother's birthday. :(

    Hopefully, I'll see you all at the November 16th though!

    ReplyDelete