Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Dinner - Monday, September 7th

I'll probably get back to letting everyone vote by the next dinner

My Recent Lack of Appreciation for Chicken ($14 per person)

  • Vegetable Terrine II
  • Revenge of Vegetable Terrine
  • Grilled Glazed Pineapple Amuse with Sauteed Shallots & Paprika
  • Chicken Demi-Glace with Creme Fraiche & Crisp Chicken Skin
  • Scallops & Muscles A la Nage
  • Linguine with Clams and Chanterelles
  • Linguine in a creamy clam sauce served in the half shell & garnished with chanterelle mushrooms
  • Braised Chicken with Turnips, Yellow Beets, & Carrots
  • Roquefort Trifle with Pear Relish
  • Peach & Plum Crepes with Sabayon

6 comments:

  1. next time I am in town I will tell you in advance so you can reschedule to fit my whims.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure I can make it this time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. See you there this time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be there. When should I be there to help with prep?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be there. Possibly in time for prep help.

    ReplyDelete